Pakistan

Child dies after eating poisonous sweets in Korangi, 5 unconscious


One child was killed and five others lost consciousness after eating poisonous sweets kept for killing dogs in Korangi.

According to Express News, one child died and five others lost consciousness after consuming poisonous ludo in Korangi and were shifted to different hospitals.

According to police, an employee of DMC Korangi had placed poisonous sweets on a motorbike in which dog-killing medicine was mixed. This is a tragedy.

According to police, the deceased child has been identified as 3-year-old Moon son of Waqas while those who fainted include Tariq Masih, his wife, two daughters and a seven-year-old child.






Source link

Advertisement

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Back to top button