A fire broke out in a house in Shah Jamal area of ​​Lahore, a two-year-old child died

A fire broke out in a house in Shah Jamal area of ​​Lahore, a two-year-old child died


A fire broke out in a house in Shah Jamal area of ​​Lahore, a two-year-old child died

Lahore (92 News) – A fire broke out in a house in Shah Jamal area of ​​Lahore. A two-year-old child, Azim, died in the fire.

A row of mourning was also laid at the house of the deceased citizen. A fire suddenly broke out in the house of a citizen named Qasim in Shah Jamal area of ​​Lahore, in which 2-year-old Azim died and 4-year-old Rehan was injured.

According to rescue sources, the fire caused by the stove engulfed the entire room. According to the police, Qasim Ali had gone to the funeral along with his wife and the two children were alone at home.

Locals say that the parents went out leaving the two children alone in the house, which was their daily routine.

Eyewitnesses say that rescue 1122 could not reach in time, due to which they rescued a child by extinguishing the fire with their own help.




Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Prev
Government plan to operationalize closed airports ready
Government plan to operationalize closed airports ready

Government plan to operationalize closed airports ready

An increase of 500 to 600 million dollars is expected in the national

Next
England defeated Senegal by 3 goals
England defeated Senegal by 3 goals

England defeated Senegal by 3 goals

Photo: AP In the fourth pre-quarter final of the Football World Cup, England

You May Also Like